Monday 13 August 2012

Outfit Post #1

Heyheyhey! -OK, I need to work on a better greeting! =/

 This is my first outfit post! I'm wearing some trusty American Apparel disco pants and a Levi denim jacket (pretty original huh?) with my second NEWGEN10 t-shirt, this one is by Peter Pilotto. Topshop celebrated 10 years of supporting up and coming designers earlier this year by producing t-shirts by the likes of Mary Katrantzou, Holly Fulton, Erdem and Meadham Kirchoff to name but a few! I thought it was great because it gave mere mortals like myself a chance to buy something with a designer label without the hefty bill.

The first t-shirt I got around the time of the collection launch, was the Jonathan Saunders t-shirt. I loved the futuristic colourful print on the black background. Clued-up clotheshorses will recognise hints Jonathan's SS12 collection peaking out through the Transformers-like graphics. Similarly, the Peter Pilotto t-shirt shows the label's prints that dominated their SS12 collection, not to mention the red carpet.


   Getting my Katie Taylor on ^


CLOTHESLIST:  

Vintage Levi denim Jacket, 
NEWGEN10 Peter Pilotto for Topshop t-shirt,
American Apparel disco pants,
Penneys/Primark boots

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEE ur outfit!!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete