Friday 17 August 2012

Outfit Post #2

This is an outfit I've been thinking about putting together for a while now but it felt a little bit too dark and wintery for these long hot summery days in Ireland (!) But the other day seemed the perfect occasion.. vicious torrential rain and gusts of wind! Everything I'm wearing is vintage, the jumper is from Shotsy Vintage in Temple Bar and I layered over a dress i acquired from my grandma last year.





 I felt like I was channelling a housewife in the late 50s, early 60s- hell, there's even a bit of an 80s vibe in there too because I think thats the jumper's era! Either way, you can't deny that it's a full on vintage vibe! Wearing head-to-toe vintage makes you feel like somebody else entirely.. I felt compelled to pour tea from a delicate china pot to into matching cups, the perfect hostess who never leaves the house without a painted lip and husband by her side.




CLOTHESLIST:

Dress (worn as skirt): Grandma's wardrobe,
Shoes: Primpfrock Vintage, ASOS Marketplace
Jewellery: Penneys/Primark and Vintage

3 comments: