Tuesday 11 September 2012

BAROQUING IT

Meticulous and painfully organised dresser that I am, it was a great surprise when I discovered that this outfit was in fact, quite a trend-zy bit of co-ordination. It's almost impossible for anyone even remotely concerned with their clobber to ignore the TRENDS. #fact Yet I put on these shorts and cardigan feeling quite the sorceress more than anything... there's an etheral, witchy vibe to the cardigan.

 Looking back through the photos, the swirls on the cardigan spoke of an era so much more than just 'vintage'. My top and shorts are velvet so with this lovely merge of texture.. I get a lovely merge of casual and luxe. I think I've said this before in one of my eh, many posts, you can become somebody else when you're dressed entirely in vintage clothing. Would I have been Rembrandt's muse?

> DEFINITELY ...






Dolce & Gabbana... they like a bit of Baroque!





CLOTHESLIST

Cardigan: Charity shop
Top: Charity shop
Shorts: Vintage/charity shop in Spain
Dr Martens boots: eBay

2 comments:

  1. Those velvet shorts are so amazing they hurt.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks a lot Anni, I was so excited when I found them, I couldn't resist! x

    ReplyDelete