Saturday 29 September 2012

Thrift N Drift

Its nice to wear something you've thrifted before when you are actually thrifting as I was today for about an hour. This big blue shirt with trusty shoulder pads is a purchase from a few months ago. There's always SOMETHING interesting that can catch your eye in a charity shop, once you have a good root around. I like to browse and see what I like, if I'm lucky, I'm able to find something I was actually looking for on the high street but with a more original feel. A word of advice- go where the old ladies go! That's where the best cheap vintage stuff will be! Get the trends of today... from their first outing! Ok I sound like an ad now... Hurray for charity shops anyway!








CLOTHESLIST
Big shirt: Charity shop
Skirt: Penneys/Primark
Shoes: Vintage
Jewellery: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment