Friday 5 October 2012

Yellow there, How you doin' ?

Its strange that even though i wear this yellow skirt ALL the time, I actually have never posted outfits of it to Lookbook or this ol' blog o' mine! Its a vintage skirt that I got on ASOS Marketplace earlier this year and it goes with so many of my clothes, and every kind of style. When I bought it, it was fairly sheer so I had to get it lined but that's actually been a bit of an annoyance as the lining is very thick and it makes the skirt quite puffy. I love it anyway but I think I might have a go chopping around the lining to see if I can pat it down a bit... I'm no planner when it comes to Fashion DIY , I prefer to see how I go and chance my arm- and my trusty fabric scissors. I hope to learn how to sew at college in the near future so that may be a help. It will certainly lessen the number of long sleeved tops I've rendered unwearable due to cravings for cropped sleeves!






CLOTHESLIST

Cardigan: Charity Shop
T-shirt: AA
Skirt: Vintage
Bag: Penneys/Primark
Runners: Adidas
Jewellery: Vintage

2 comments: