Wednesday 5 February 2014

'Plantlife' Editorial for lovetabii.com

Did a little editorial with a couple of friends a while ago.. Amiee took the pics and Aoibhin was our model... It was all shot in my apartment which has a really modern and minimal aesthetic. Our aptly named household prop Robert Plant (the plant) slotted neatly into the background.

SS14 has been heavily influenced by ideas of photosynthesis, buttery pastels and strong, artistic prints. In choosing clothes for the editorial I was thinking along the lines of Christopher Kane, Preen, Chanel and Rochas for inspiration. And as for the accessories, what better to use than the graphic and 3D pieces from Morganna Murphy? I ended up buying the 'Colour' necklace myself, it stood out to me so much!

The full editorial is available to view here!





























No comments:

Post a Comment